M & P 1st time ever making soap

dcroome2005

I received the kit from NG..

This is scented Best Friends which I have fallen in love with. Wow.. Love this scent.. This base is Goat Milk

What did I do wrong .. Look at the back side??? Did I pour too quick? Not hot enough? I put it in mic for 1 min.. I thought it was good enough, but maybe it wasnt ..

What do you think?? I love the front side LOL

Christina

post-1870-139458394229_thumb.jpg

post-1870-13945839423_thumb.jpg

Thank you.. I ran to CVS and got a spray bottle and alochol- can you believe I had no rubbing alcohol in my house?? LOL Came home and made two more scents... Will post later tonight or tomorrow... OMG.. I am soooo hooked..I cant believe how quick I can pour 3-4 different scents in the amount it would take to make 1 candle LOL

WOW!!!

Christina

Ok, I did some more.. Just to get the hang of it. Thank you all for giving me the info about the rubbing alcohol. That was the problem and it worked WOOHOO

two left ones are Nap Champa ( the middle one is a bit smaller but great for testing right now)

far right is Oatmeal , Milk and Honey Fragrance

Bear with me all. I will be boring for the time being.. Only have these molds and 2 dyes.. That is it.. Gonna order more soap dyes tonight .. Then, I am spending tomorrow going through all my fragrances and marking down which ones are soap safe as well as my candles.

Thanks for lookiing

Christina

post-1870-139458394231_thumb.jpg

Rock on girlie!! Mp was how I started. I was sooooo hooked. Just wait until you are at work or driving or something and you get a great soap idea and can't wait to run home and do it up. You might as well start buying oils because you know CP is next...lol oh yea and you can add other soap making oils to mp to improve lather and other qualities.

• 4 months later...
M&P is a lot of fun! I like to play with different micas, scrubbie elements (like the brown sugar soap) etc. If you decide to stick with it try the Silk & Shea M&P at WSP, it is super too :)

I am still trying to learn all the abbreviations. What is WSP?