Greenleaf FO reviews-pls add yours

Pam W

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Energizing is a great one for all you soapers. I saw someone else had excellent results with hp and I cp'd yesterday. Soaps like a dream, no acceleration and hasn't discolored and has very strong scent. I used at 7%. Combined lye water with oils at 100 degrees. It allowed me plenty of time to swirl!

Holy smokes! 500 to 700 to go??? That is a TON of samples to send to people...I sure hope Greenleaf gets a lot of new business from this! They deserve it! My gosh, how many companies do you know of who would do something like this? (besides maybe Golden Brands, which I'm sure will also have a ton of new business from what they did with their samples!)

Laura :wink2:

Yep - our eyes are popping too :) We are no where near the size of GB - but we want to be :grin2:

The CT members have been GREAT (thank you, thank you) about giving our products a try after receiving the samples. We appreciate their trust in our company and look forward to building great relationships with all of you. We have even gotten business from other boards because of CT members going and talking about our FO's - thanks Outlandishlady :D More samples will start going out tomorrow again. We will get through them as quickly as we can but there are a lot to get out. Gotta sleep some time.

:) Thanks again everyone!

I poured my Greenleaf wax & Peaches & Cream FO sample last night & am burning it tonight. I was way too impatient to wait more than 24 hours :D

At almost 3 hours I've got a full melt pool & a nice subtle hot throw.

The cold throw I got is very light compared to what I smelled OOB.

Now, I need to quantify that I'm not a peach fan so.... this is actually a good thing. I let my son choose which sample to request and didn't think I was going to like it. Nice suprise!

The skinny:

1lb 70/30 wax sample

1oz Peaches and Cream

1 drop of yellow liquid dye & 1 drop of mauve

4-6oz tins wicked with HTP73's (didn't have enough for a 5th full tin so the rest went in my tie-dye jar)

Heated to 175, color & FO at 170, poured at 160.