What do you all think??

BizzyBs

Looking for something "different" for a jar (for my chunk candles). Something not so specific to a type or style, like the "country" style I use now...more universal.

What do you all think of these?

MCAssr.jpg

I could leave the jar with no label and just add one to the lid. (plus the warning on the bottom).

What 'cha think??

EDITED TO ADD: I've decided to go with the hex...since I have them in stock already and have tested quite a few scents out already...

hex1.jpg

I don't mind it at all with the white lid. But yep, I'd change from a kraft label. White or clear labels coordinating colors with your chunks

Or doing a very thin cigar wrap label on the bottom (or top) edge would be neat & not as offensive as a big label on the front of your candle

Hey Beckie!

I like the jar..but it still looks country to me...since I "think" you are talking about buying at Mid Con..how about their Victorian Jar? I got a case to try(a wholesale customer request for a "squarish" jar last time I orderedVICTORIANJARS.JPG...I love em..very pretty..elegant and you could still label just the lid!

I made mine with a white glossy lid on the top and I think it looks classic..especially if you go with more color in the chunks and candles. They show off color especially well and are very pretty when burning! I have used the craft labels on these jars too and they look fine, but I prefer the white or you could even get the newer buff colored ones! :) Good luck deciding!

I hate to say it, but I'm gonna be honest...I think they look blah.

Could you dress the jar up some buy adding a ribbon maybe?

I prefer the victorian jar that someone else posted. I'm just speaking as a consumer--I don't make candles. The plain jar just doesn't have as much eye appeal to me.

I think it looks fine. White label goes with white lid. Ties it together IMO. I think you can make that jar look any way you want it too. I don't view it so much as prim or even country, but with certain things you can do that.

Adding, cuz I didn't see the hex, I think that jar is classier.

Now that I've been playing with what it would look like in different jars...I think I like the hex the best. I can get a 9 oz and a 4 oz squat hex...now to go get them. :)

Thanks everyone for all of your input...if you'd like to comment on the hex...let me know!

I LOVE honesty! :) How about a hex, instead? I don't want to add anything to the jar...am going to add a label on the lid...just going to let the chunks show through...they are nicer to look at than a label.

hex1.jpg

IMO - I don't like that jar because that is the jar H.I. uses. If I sold that jar, my customers would say Oh, so now your selling H.I. JMO