My color turned icky

I made these recently. It WAS a beautiful pale blue. I scented it with Lilac Blossoms from Scented Bean. The FO is clear....no color. These haven't been in the light. We noticed yesterday that the candle is turning tan. The top is worse but you can see it developing through out the entire candle. I used a sample bottle and only made two candles with it. Does anyone have a clue? Donita

post-248-139458393747_thumb.jpg

Thanks Chickadee....I think that because I used just a little blue from a block and not a regular light blue chip might have made the difference. I just won't buy the lilac. It hasn't happened on any other blue candles. I have used BCN Lilac and had no problem. Donita

I think it is probably just part of the learning process. When you've been making candles as long as me, you'll figure all this stuff out. I really am sorry that you have to learn all these little tricks the hard way, but once you get the hang of it I'm sure you'll enjoy making the odd candle. (smile).... actually smile is no good, it should be ROFLMAO