Plug in Tart Warmer

Tara

Has anyone seen this? or better yet has any one tried one? To me, it just doesn't look safe but that's just my opinion. I guess you just plug it in and it uses a 15 watt bulb. But what happens if it accidently gets bumped and the wax spills? Just curious as to what others think about this.

post-100-139458393694_thumb.jpg

I just ordered some...I've heard potential customers saying they would love to have one, as they saw them for sale on tartburners.com (levines retail site). This would be great for someone to keep in there bathroom or in the kitchen outlets that are near the counter.

I dont really see a problem with it, I think a regular tart burner would be more likely to be bumped on a table, than that would! I would only use it in a bathroom or kitchen outlet though, I just wouldnt want it close to the ground, think it would look weird down there haha! For those people worried about pets or kids, what about when you have a tart burner on a table? I would think the risk level would be pretty similar.

I dont really see a problem with it, I think a regular tart burner would be more likely to be bumped on a table, than that would! I would only use it in a bathroom or kitchen outlet though, I just wouldnt want it close to the ground, think it would look weird down there haha! For those people worried about pets or kids, what about when you have a tart burner on a table? I would think the risk level would be pretty similar.

I agree...there is no more of a risk with these than any other tart warmer. The ladies I heard talking about this said they thought it was the cutest idea and that they all thought it would work perfect in their bathrooms and kitchens. Especially in their bathrooms, as they said it would get it up off of the counter space. The only negative thing they said was that some people have outlets that are horizontal...(these people must live in really old houses?)

Anyway...I'm excited to get them (may even have to use one for myself!)