Question about Potpourri Burners

I have 1 tart burner, 1 electric tart warmer and 2 potpourri liquid elec burners..

Could I use the potpourri liquid burners for tarts? Just curious . Don't want to blow it up. I know its made for liquid, but wasnt sure if I could plop a tart and there and for it to be safe

Christina

also check the inside bottom of the pot... i seem to remember a thread some time ago about this... seems some pots have a raised center and some are flat... the problem with the ones with a raised center was that the was the wax wasnt covering the raised portion and it was overheating and cracked...

also check the inside bottom of the pot... i seem to remember a thread some time ago about this... seems some pots have a raised center and some are flat... the problem with the ones with a raised center was that the was the wax wasnt covering the raised portion and it was overheating and cracked...

i dont like the ones with the raised center either. it takes too much wax to keep the center submerged.

they do work really good with water and oil.