For those of you that sell your candles

Mnhorsemom

on average how many fragrences do you offer. Also how many different jars do you offer. I currently have 2 jars that I have been testing since the first of the year(a 8oz square mason and a 10oz apoth) and I think I finally have the wick thing figured out. I currently have 4 scents that I have tested and 2 more that I am testing now. Do you think that is enough of a selection or do I need to add more to it. TIA

I think I've got about 40 scents in my main pillars and votives. Though I'm cutting down drastically. It's nice if you have a few scents in different categories so you can cover different tastes - some florals, some fruits, some foody, some herbaly, some perfumey or specialty scents..

Wow, Candleman. Do you take a semi to your craft shows? How do you pack and carry that many different scents? I try to take about 10 candles in each of my 40 scents. That seems to be a van full by the time I include tables and everything else. I quess you may not take them all to your shows. 200 scents and that many products, that is just amazing.

I usually have about 20-30 scents that I keep on hand all year. During the fall and holiday season, I cut back on some of those, and add my "winter scents". By then, I am pretty tired of the fruity ones, and I'm ready for the heavier scents.

ally

I am starting out with about 15 scents in paraffin, and carrying about 8 of those in Soy aswell. I am also doing soy and Paraffin Votives. For jars, for now I am only doing 16 oz jars. That is my starting point to get me off the ground. I will be expanding my scents from there, introducing some b&b, soaps and some more jar sizes eventually. I wanted to have a good selectoin to start with, and tried to choose scents from each catagory so that I hopefully have something that appeals to everyone.