Midwestern Chandlers Convention in OHIO June 3rd

T~ Just T

Canton is only a 2 hour drive for me. I got to iron out the details but I am hoping I can go!:yay:

Come Friday and stay the night. Kevin and I will be there. We are an hour away but we use it for a night away from the kids. Already got hotel and babysitting arranged. Hope you can make it.

T

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come Friday and stay the night. We are an hour away but we use it for a night away from the kids. Already got hotel and babysitting arranged. Hope you can make it.

T

Hey I work in Middleburg! Pearl and Webster. Cool. I must drive really fast because it only takes me about 30 minutes to get to Akron.

TLC,

We have talked before through PM. You work near Bardbury if I am correct. I live behind Tomeo's Furniture Store. Is it all coming back to you yet? I hope you can make it this year. It does take us about an hour to get there and Hubby does drive fast.

T

On the old board I was "T". On this board, "T" was too short of a name. I needed at least 6 characters so I became T~ Just T. I am excited that you will be able to make it this year. I remember you were bummed last year because you thought I was talking about the Chicago Conference. I am excited about this year. Can ya tell? :drool:

T

Hi All,

Wanted to let everyone know that I am going to run a WSP co-op for those that are going to the convention. You order through and pay WSP, but I will pick up your order, so NO SHIPPING! :yay: :yay: :yay:

This co-op is ONLY for people attending the convention. I look forward to meeting you. Let me know of your interest.

Terri

This sounds like it will be so much fun. I'm very hopeful that I will get to go and trying to get my other candlemaking peep to go too. If my husband doesn't have to work, he and the kids will go to...hang out at the pool in a hotel and then we can take them to the football hall of fame. He has relatives near by so I'm sure we'll hook up with them as well....if not, guess it will just be us girls!

It has been brought to my attention and so I wanted to set the record straight here, the suppliers listed on the site for the convention are not necessarily going to be in attendence. The suppliers page is a group of links for suppliers that have donated to the convention for door prizes, goodie bags and the like...We will have some suppliers in attendance but at this early date do not have any specifics. I will work on the site this afternoon to make this clear, we don't want to give anyone the wrong impression.

It has been brought to my attention and so I wanted to set the record straight here, the suppliers listed on the site for the convention are not necessarily going to be in attendence. The suppliers page is a group of links for suppliers that have donated to the convention for door prizes, goodie bags and the like...We will have some suppliers in attendance but at this early date do not have any specifics. I will work on the site this afternoon to make this clear, we don't want to give anyone the wrong impression.

Thanks Abbie!

T :thumbsup:

I would offer to help ya with the co-op but MA has got my trunk full. If my suv is up and running by then I could help out. I could also pick up from NG. I could pick up from NG anyway and fill my backseat if that would help anyone out.

I would offer to help ya with the co-op but MA has got my trunk full. If my suv is up and running by then I could help out. I could also pick up from NG. I could pick up from NG anyway and fill my backseat if that would help anyone out.

What is MA? I should ;) be able to get the orders from WSP. If you want to run one for NG that would be terrific. I was hoping someone would step-up to do one. Thanks for the offer. As time gets closer, I will post more info about the co-ops. What is nice is that they pay DIRECTLY to the supplier and we just pick up orders.

I am looking forward to meeting you!

Terri

What is MA? I should ;) be able to get the orders from WSP. If you want to run one for NG that would be terrific. I was hoping someone would step-up to do one. Thanks for the offer. As time gets closer, I will post more info about the co-ops. What is nice is that they pay DIRECTLY to the supplier and we just pick up orders.

I am looking forward to meeting you!

Terri

Here I am. Oh thanks Tabby for those picking up my supplies. You rock! :highfive:

If I can get a decent shipping quote I will send you some labels to ship those to me so you don't have to keep looking at them.

MA- Don't worry about it hun! They are tucked away in my supply room.

I will do NG co-op. T, keep me posted as to when you open up your co-op and I will open one up too.

I am thinking of doing another NG co-op really soon. They just came out with a bunch of new oils that I am dying to try.

The only thing that is not cool about them ordering right from the supplier is that they will be charged tax. I know that WSP's policy is that they must have your tax id or vendors info on PAPER file in order not to be charged tax on a pick up. I think NG's is the same. They have all my info and I don't pay tax. So if I order and pick up it saves that person the trouble of having to fax thier info in, or end up paying the tax