Chai Tea (JS)

Tess

OMG Tess!! You scared me!!

I just poured a tester last night in this and was loving it...can't wait to test burn today and then I see your post and my heart dropped. You booger!! :P

:P LOL that stuff is way awesome!!

Sharyl I use J223 also. I honestly think that alot of JS oils do have to be cured, in this wax at least. I always smell them OOB and I always think GROSS, but I pour and it smells awesome, but I burn and nothing. I notice by curing it, a few days later a whole new candle.

Goddammit. I do not need another supplier. But JS this, JS that, it's incessant! So, sampler, what should I get, and how are the B&B Bases? Dammit.

Casey- yeah- you do have to try JS! By some lucky google search, I found this company when I first started out. I am very thankful that I did! Oils rock- customer service rocks- samples rock- sales rock!

Thinks are looking up. Moved the Chai tea testers to the sun room and shut the door. :yay: now I can smell them. It's been 48 hrs since they were poured. Don't know if giving them another day or their own private room did the trick. Looks like I'll have this one to my buy list. Oh my poor budget.

Poured Calming Waters and Katie Jo's Pink Lemonade today in 10 oz Metro jars. They look so pretty. Can't wait to burn them.