What is going on with Elements?

so-soy

I just went to the site to order some oils and it looks like they are all (or most) being discontinued as they are all marked down as closeouts.  I have sent a message in to them asking whats going on and what is going to happen to all of the Fragrance oil Heaven oils...if they will sell them to someone else or not.  This is a lot of scents that will be gone. Unreal and so disappointing. 

*edited to add, I know they were bought out by that conglomerate company thingy...I just hope this isn't a sign of what they will do to the other companies they bought out.

Edited by so-soy

Exactly. It’s sad to me because I think elements had more unique scents and not so much the typical scents that you see now with these companies that have popped up in the last 3 years or so. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm incredibly happy for the EBB owners that they were given a price they couldn't refuse.  Too bad it was WSP who made the offer--they're the Walmart of the FO world.  Small sellers close up shop, they change the quality and price, and then convince the masses we're fortunate to have them since there aren't other options in our area.  Not a fan.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1