Candle making Newbie!

Bookie B

Im just stopping by to say hello and hope everyone is having a fantastic day! I will be all over this site looking for ideas and inspirations from all! I always love to smell candles and new scents, so I decided to start making my own candles. Im still at the very first stage in trying to find the right wax, wicks, and the correct process in creating a stronger scent throw, so any advice will be greatly appreciated!  Looking forward to showing my work as I progress. Yall have a wonderful evening!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2023 at 8:59 AM, Bookie B said:

Im just stopping by to say hello and hope everyone is having a fantastic day! I will be all over this site looking for ideas and inspirations from all! I always love to smell candles and new scents, so I decided to start making my own candles. Im still at the very first stage in trying to find the right wax, wicks, and the correct process in creating a stronger scent throw, so any advice will be greatly appreciated!  Looking forward to showing my work as I progress. Yall have a wonderful evening!

Welcome. Hope we can make this forum even more interactive!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, niamul21 said:

Welcome. Hope we can make this forum even more interactive!

We’re a friendly bunch of makers who were all at the same point when we started.  If there was a mistake to be made, we have most certainly made it, and probably more than once! 😂 

Members here are bound by a love of scented crafts. We want to see you do well 🥰 Ask away and let’s see how far we can go.