Supplier

I live within long driving distance from www.letitshineusa.com. Order over the phone and pick it up from the warehouse in Kent Washington. Stop by Swans Candles on the way home for wick and scent.

Swans has some proprietary paraffin blends I will be trying soon. Let it Shine sells IGI waxes same as most companies. Cargill and IGI seem to be the biggest wax manufacturers.

i suspect most of the fragrances come from one or two manufacturers and are then packaged and resold by the candle companies. maybe someone here knows different 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CandleLab PDX said:

I live within long driving distance from www.letitshineusa.com. Order over the phone and pick it up from the warehouse in Kent Washington. Stop by Swans Candles on the way home for wick and scent.

Swans has some proprietary paraffin blends I will be trying soon. Let it Shine sells IGI waxes same as most companies. Cargill and IGI seem to be the biggest wax manufacturers.

i suspect most of the fragrances come from one or two manufacturers and are then packaged and resold by the candle companies. maybe someone here knows different 

Nice that you are close enough for pick up! Lucky!

as for fragrances, there are several big compounding labs (agilex, symrise, etc) and numerous small across the country. After a while you will be able to smell the diluent in th fragrance and figure out where it came from.  Brambleberry, for instance, has fragrances a lab that smell very sweet.  AromaHaven usually has a syrupy smell. 

On 12/22/2022 at 9:59 AM, Noob82 said:

Who is your preferred supplier for wax?  Who do you favor for FO?

Anyone us The Flaming Candle?  I started with CS but thinking of switching to The Flaming Candle. Super helpful and better pricing on several items. 

I use Flaming for wax and oils. Sometimes I get wax at Lone Star. It just depends on what I'm ordering at the time. Sometimes I get wax from Aztec too if I'm going to use 4625 or 6006. I like Flaming's granulated wax for tarts too. It can be used in containers too. They have a lot of good oils also.

Edited by Belinda