Best vanilla bean noel type fragrance oil?

Jcake90

So I actually don't care for vanilla bean noel the actual fragrance, but I had this idea in my head of what it should smell like if you know what I mean. I'm looking for a very rich delicious vbn fragrance oil. Sugar cookies, caramelized  sugar,  and lots of foodie sweet vanilla. And a hint of musk. Please throw at me your favorite oils that fit this description or any you really love. Thanks all!

4 hours ago, Jcake90 said:

So I actually don't care for vanilla bean noel the actual fragrance, but I had this idea in my head of what it should smell like if you know what I mean. I'm looking for a very rich delicious vbn fragrance oil. Sugar cookies, caramelized  sugar,  and lots of foodie sweet vanilla. And a hint of musk. Please throw at me your favorite oils that fit this description or any you really love. Thanks all!

I've only smelled one sample of VBN, so maybe I'm not the best person to comment on this -- but, I can offer that from what I sampled, it was not what I would consider a "sweet" vanilla or a "foodie" vanilla.  I think that possibly a French Vanilla is probably more on the sweet side of vanilla than VBN.

Mrs. Claus cookies from NG is very nice. Their Vanilla Bean smells just like it too so I'm not sure why they have both. VBN from WSP is great but expensive and it doesn't blend in as well to me. It's heavy. Also DayStar's Vanilla Bean cookies smells just like it. I've also bought marshmallow fluff from FB (they're having a 25% off sale today) and to my nose it smells like VBN. I thought they had mistakenly sent me their VBN by mistake but the next time I ordered I got MF again and it still smells like VBN to my nose. It's great!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2022 at 1:23 PM, Belinda said:

Mrs. Claus cookies from NG is very nice. Their Vanilla Bean smells just like it too so I'm not sure why they have both. VBN from WSP is great but expensive and it doesn't blend in as well to me. It's heavy. Also DayStar's Vanilla Bean cookies smells just like it. I've also bought marshmallow fluff from FB (they're having a 25% off sale today) and to my nose it smells like VBN. I thought they had mistakenly sent me their VBN by mistake but the next time I ordered I got MF again and it still smells like VBN to my nose. It's great!

Thank you! Is Daystars pretty sweet? Any musk in there?