Pure Fragrance Oil log in

Sndfrddy

Every time I try to log into Pure Fragrance Oil to make a purchase, it says my password is incorrect. If I enter forgot password, the email sent always says this. Been that way for a while. Wonder if they've been hacked. Ready to give up. Anyone else have this?

PFO2.jpg

Edited by Sndfrddy
fixing photo

I've been trying to sign up for an account. When i do and then try to log in in will say that the log in is incorrect. then When I do the forgot password thing, the email I get every time is what I posted. Makes me concerned if there is phishing going on when you go on to or log into the site????  I also have Gmail that catches that stuff in case that makes a difference?

Edited by Sndfrddy

Give them a call and see if they can help you. I had a great phone experience with them about a month ago. No waiting usually and the lady really helped me with everything I wanted to know. If you have to leave a voicemail, they'll return your call. In fact, my questions were actually by email and she called me to answer them in person!

• Like 1