has anyone used this?

<a href="http://www.freeaccountingsoftware.net" title="We Use Free Accounting Software!" target="_blank">We Use Free Accounting Software.</a>

I need something to keep up with all my records of sells.I didnt want to spent a arm and a leg so I looked and found this. I`ll look into and let you know.Unless someone is using this already and can tell us.

I just use an Excel spreadsheet that list, date, name (or show), amount of $$, wholesale or retail, tax percentage, and a column for notes. I do a folder for each year. If you have a lot of sales you could even do a separate sheet for each month. I do basically the same thing for my expenses.

HTH,

Kim

I just use an Excel spreadsheet that list, date, name (or show), amount of $$, wholesale or retail, tax percentage, and a column for notes. I do a folder for each year. If you have a lot of sales you could even do a separate sheet for each month. I do basically the same thing for my expenses.

HTH,

Kim

My sister came over last weekend and set up spreadsheets in Excel for me as well. Works GREAT! She even has formulas set up that will automatically calculate my profits/losses and can even make a pie chart showing me my best sellers.