Wicks for C-6 coconut wax

bekah

Hello! I really hope someone can help me on here. We just switched to a larger 16ox jar (fr Glassnow) but I can not wick it properly. I need a wick that can be tripled and not flicker like crazy! I do not like CD wicks. ECO has been doing alright but the flame is still everywhere. IS THOS JUST BECAUSE IM USING 3? LOTS OF HEAT, LESS OXOGEN?? 

Who has a favorite, hot 🔥 burning wick that doesn’t flicker??🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻!!!

thank you in advance for any input 

For waxes made primarily from coconut CDN are usually much better than cd.  You can use a much smaller wick size which is often critical with multiple wick candles.

Triple will always be challenging. There’s so much extra heat to contend with.

• Thumbs Up 1

Here’s what you need to do. Test with container half full. Wick for that area. Get that down, then do a full tester.

Three wicks you want to go down in size, when you hit half way those three wicks can be flickering torches.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/4/2021 at 6:16 PM, NightLight said:

Here’s what you need to do. Test with container half full. Wick for that area. Get that down, then do a full tester.

Three wicks you want to go down in size, when you hit half way those three wicks can be flickering torches.

Good point! I’ll get a much better idea how the heat plays with the wicks, doing this!!

On 5/4/2021 at 6:16 PM, NightLight said: