Could wicks be labeled wrong?

Craftykeen

Hi there! 

new candle maker here! So darn excited! So I have order a bunch of items from lonestar! Love love love them. Curious. I ordered eco 10 Eco 12 100 packs: the eco 10’s are definitely thicker than the eco 12’s. Is that supposed to be like that? Do you think they could be labeled wrong?  

thank you for any input!

Long story short, I ordered HTP83's from Lonestar, did quite a bit of testing and discovered they were actually HTP73's labeled as 83. 

I contacted Lonestar and they corrected the issue.  They sent me the correct size (83).... I tested to make sure, and then sent back the 73's.  They provided a return label and there was no extra cost to me.   

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Craftykeen said:

Hi there! 

new candle maker here! So darn excited! So I have order a bunch of items from lonestar! Love love love them. Curious. I ordered eco 10 Eco 12 100 packs: the eco 10’s are definitely thicker than the eco 12’s. Is that supposed to be like that? Do you think they could be labeled wrong?  

thank you for any input!

could be the wax coating is thicker on one than the other.

that said, human error is always a possibility. 

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

could be the wax coating is thicker on one than the other.

that said, human error is always a possibility. 

Thank you for your response! 
the eco 12’s look exactly like the eco 6’s that I got in the same shipment I’m on the phone with them right now :)

I called Lonestar. That gal seemed unsure of an answer. stating that only one other person has said this has happened. told me to take a picture of all three and send to their shipping department. oye. LOL We will see if I get a response. I look forward to sharing more and learning here! 

• Like 2