Keep your fingers crossed for me!

nayarx8

yesterday i got my first business account to sell soy lotion at a tanning salon. it was a fairly small order; but it gave me the courage to do what im going to do today. im going all over town with sample candles to see if businesses will let me sell or advertise. i have a few places that already let me advertise, but id love to actually have the candles in some stores! unfortunately, i dont usually handle rejection well, so this will be a trying day. wish me good luck!

well, i just got back from going to 4 places. a coffee shop placed an order. a gas station said probably; just have to check with the owner. the florist said hopefully in the next couple of weeks. and the auto parts store is doing advertising for me. all in all, a pretty decent day!

thanks everyone! i leave a stack of color pic brochures and business cards along with a free candle for them to burn there. UPS, my bank, and a auto repair shop all burn a candle with my brochures next to it. i have gotten a decent amount of orders by doing it that way.