Has anyone tried FO from Bescented or Scentsationls

Moonstar

Are you talking about Scentsational Soap Supply?   I've purchased some from there.  My favorite is OMH.   I've gone there as they aren't too far from my home.    I have Black Cherry Merlot  and Thousand Wishes but haven't put them in anything as yet.   Their Fruit Loops is good in soap.   They have some I would like to try.   Sadly, I can't smell anything these days.  Lost my sniffer.  I'm going to where they are on Friday so may stop in with my friend and see what she thinks of some of them. 

I've heard of and checked out BeScented but never purchased anything from them.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 9:34 AM, Shari said:

Are you talking about Scentsational Soap Supply?   I've purchased some from there.  My favorite is OMH.   I've gone there as they aren't too far from my home.    I have Black Cherry Merlot  and Thousand Wishes but haven't put them in anything as yet.   Their Fruit Loops is good in soap.   They have some I would like to try.   Sadly, I can't smell anything these days.  Lost my sniffer.  I'm going to where they are on Friday so may stop in with my friend and see what she thinks of some of them. 

I've heard of and checked out BeScented but never purchased anything from them.

Yes, thats what I meant, thank you for correcting me. Ive heard that they have a really good Strawberry Poundcake thats a BBW dupe. Thanks again for chiming in :) 

• Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 2:09 PM, Belinda said:

I have a few bottles from Be Scented and OOB they smell good. I haven't put anything in wax yet though. I plan to place another order with them soon.

Thanks Belinda ! Their fireside marshmallow & cotton candy is supposed to be really good from what Ive read. Hope youve been well :) 

16 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Thanks Belinda ! Their fireside marshmallow & cotton candy is supposed to be really good from what Ive read. Hope youve been well :) 

I have been well, thank you! How have you been?

I have a sample of strawberry pound cake and it smells good OOB. FB has one too that's great!

• Like 1

I have a bottle of BeScented Monkey Farts and it has more of a banana smell, similar to Rustic Essential's Monkey.   RE is slightly stronger OTB ... but close to BeScented in the aromabeadsBulk apothecary Monkey smells more pineapple.   I've used it in lotions, aroma beads and a few candles, however, I don't keep this fragrance in my main line (I only have 5 fragrances in main line & 2 holiday candles).  I've compared the two smells and customers like the banana smell better. 

I tried the watermelon BeScented Jolly Ranchers.  Smells just like the candy.    I only use it in aroma beads.  It sells okay.

Edited by Dirt Roads
  • Like 1

On 7/22/2020 at 11:57 PM, Belinda said:

I have been well, thank you! How have you been?

I have a sample of strawberry pound cake and it smells good OOB. FB has one too that's great!

Thanks Belinda 😊 As well as can be expected with Covid. 

On 7/23/2020 at 12:12 AM, Dirt Roads said:

I have a bottle of BeScented Monkey Farts and it has more of a banana smell, similar to Rustic Essential's Monkey.   RE is slightly stronger OTB ... but close to BeScented in the aromabeadsBulk apothecary Monkey smells more pineapple.   I've used it in lotions, aroma beads and a few candles, however, I don't keep this fragrance in my main line (I only have 5 fragrances in main line & 2 holiday candles).  I've compared the two smells and customers like the banana smell better. 

I tried the watermelon BeScented Jolly Ranchers.  Smells just like the candy.    I only use it in aroma beads.  It sells okay.

Thank you 😊 

Hi! I quickly received a very well-packed order from Scentsational Soaping Supply a few months ago but have not yet had the time to play with the scents. I was surprised at how affordable these were; I was looking for complex scents that wouldn't break the bank after I finally splurged on Wooden Wick and didn't really care for half the bottles I received. I had heard great things about SSS from others so I took a chance and got the following: 

Avobath Lush Type (I'm really excited about this being a potential good smelling citrus for candles - I haven't had much luck; this smells amazing)

Fruit Loops

Mahogany Teakwood Yankee Type

Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper (smells wayyyy better than the sample I got for orange sriracha from Candle Science!)

Palo Santo BBW Type

Tobacco Vanille Tom Ford Type

Oud Wood Tom Ford Type

They seem very well formulated, not chemically smelling out of the bottle. They're tempting me to try my hand at making soap because the woodsy/masculine ones smell like the local soaps my partner loves to buy - I only dabble in candles :)  Hope this helps. I have probably ordered from 10 different places by now. I looked at her site to see reviews on the fragrances I purchased but it looks like she really changes things up - maybe 1/3 of the scents currently available were not there a few months ago, so I guess if you like the idea of something go ahead and try it now!