Paper for Scent Bursts??

Mother4Jesus

I have never used them, nor seen them up close. Our suppliers have not yet begun offering them from what I can see.

but... salt is easy, accessible and can be just as powerful and long lasting. You can also Re-scent salt pretty easily. It will also scent spaces in a dish or fabric bag.  Super helpful for cars, closets, drawers, etc.

you can find large crystal salt as water softer salt for $6 for 50# if you want something prettier 🤗

when you’re sick of the salt scent, spread on the carpets and vacuum up. Or store in a little jar for later.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mother4Jesus said:

I tried those paper Scent Bursts that they sell in the stores. This seems like something we could make at home. Any suggestions on where to start? 

Laura

I had to look them up, I've never heard of them. Seems like a neat product. I also like @TallTayl ideas with the salts.

5 hours ago, Mother4Jesus said:

I tried those paper Scent Bursts that they sell in the stores. This seems like something we could make at home. Any suggestions on where to start? 

Laura

Maybe one of these will be useful

https://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Homemade-Scented-Paper/

https://craftbits.com/project/fragrant-paper/

The solar salts are great. They hold fragrance a long time, and you can color them with micas. I have not put mine through summer so do not know if the humidity causes an issue with them weeping.

I love those scent burst idea.  Most of those air freshener in bags are the same as kitty litter. Clay or corn cob based. 
have not tried but you could dye, or hahah die trying!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NightLight said:

The solar salts are great. They hold fragrance a long time, and you can color them with micas. I have not put mine through summer so do not know if the humidity causes an issue with them weeping.

I love those scent burst idea.  Most of those air freshener in bags are the same as kitty litter. Clay or corn cob based. 
have not tried but you could dye, or hahah die trying!

Thank you. What recipe do you use?? Right now I”m trying Mortons Ice Cream salt, which looks great but not sure about absorption.