new soy wax a game changer

Obsessed, I apologize for making you feel disappointed!  I know it is frustrating when you are excited about something and everyone is like, “nah!”

Maybe I will try their wax again if it is different from what I tested, it is just a hefty investment w the shipping. Please let us know if it is avail in the US.

As for the container, it is subjective. It is chunky paint, to me. I have the Gio with the embedded flakes and it is so much nicer. But again, these are subjective comments about a glass container.

And I do appreciate LCS selection-unparalleled actually! 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 12/9/2019 at 11:18 AM, TallTayl said:

Cavs numbers for product information such as white American manufacturers are required would be very helpful to make an informed decision.

I haven't heard of these things. What are "Cavs numbers"? What does "white American manufactures" mean?

On 7/3/2022 at 7:29 AM, MsPeachesDelight said:

3 years later.... has anyone in the US tried any of their waxes?  

I have not simply because I want to buy from US manufactures and suppliers and I don't want to pay for international shipping.

On 12/9/2019 at 7:01 AM, obsessed said:

how disappointed do you think I feel at all of the negative , smart comments made regarding my post?

Hi @obsessed. I see this is an old post but just wanted to mention this and I hate that you felt disappointed or upset. I don't think anyone was trying to be mean, especially to you personally, I didn't take it that way at all. Opinions and experiences were posted and everyone has the right to do that so we can all be aware or learn from it. Not everyone's taste and experiences will be the same, that's why people should be aware of other's opinions but ultimately try things out for themselves if desired.

On 12/9/2019 at 8:34 AM, obsessed said:

a couple of pictures of my LOVE candles ... I think they are gorgeous , not cheap looking or thick at all!  They are elegant and so very classy. These are the grey with silver fleck ... they are very christmassy!

Those candle containers look very pretty. I don't like to pay for international shipping though.

• 4 months later...
On 7/3/2022 at 5:29 AM, MsPeachesDelight said:

3 years later.... has anyone in the US tried any of their waxes?  

I tried the M12 wax and I love it. There's only one seller in the USA that sells it and it's always out of stock. Once in stock, they are very slow to take the item to UPS (USPS as of recent) for the shipper to even ship it so I quit bothering with it. A lot of people in the candle making groups on FB have sectioned off from the mods to complain about this guy who sells it, kinda shady from what I've read but personally haven't experienced anything.