Hello...new soap makers requesting tips and tricks

Fauna

Hello,

A couple years ago, my best friend was talking about doing a craft fair table for fun and asked me to sit with her as backup.

It was just a small church holiday event, but to her extreme surprise, the table was the most successful.

Now between the two of us (though I’m still learning and she’s always looking for new ideas) we’ve moved up from soaps to a number of other things, but in this post I’m looking for advice specifically for melt and pour soap.

We’ve only tried a few fragrance oil places so far - mainly P&J Tradings and Brambleberry.

If anyone would be willing to offer suggestions on other places that offer just as good or better quality products (all natural and as skin safe as possible) with reasonable prices, or anything else in connection, any advice would be appreciated.

Edited by Fauna

Welcome!

Here’s a nice melt and pour thread to get you started.

take a few minutes and look through the melt and pour section for some great ideas!

Then take a look at the suppliers by state list for suppliers that may have what ou are looking for.