It's May so you know what that means......

Darbla

Researching Christmas fragrances and read this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/home/the-smell-of-the-holidays-is-in-the-air-what-kind-of-candle-is-your-go-to-christmas-scent/2018/12/04/ce0e5ca6-dc5e-11e8-85df-7a6b4d25cfbb_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.88fb67347a36

Haven't retailed any national fragrance lines since 2010 and can't believe how many of the same ones in top ten.      I've already slotted a Frasier Fir for Christmas.   Looking for 2 more.  Was thinking that old Apple Jack and Peel and received a bottle from RE and it smells wonderful.    Still thinking but I know I sold Yankee's Christmas Cookie extremely well.  Sold Aromatique "Smell of Christmas" for years.  Haven't noticed a dupe for this.

Any thoughts here?

Edited by Dirt Roads

3 hours ago, Dirt Roads said:

Researching Christmas fragrances and read this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/home/the-smell-of-the-holidays-is-in-the-air-what-kind-of-candle-is-your-go-to-christmas-scent/2018/12/04/ce0e5ca6-dc5e-11e8-85df-7a6b4d25cfbb_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.88fb67347a36

Haven't retailed any national fragrance lines since 2010 and can't believe how many of the same ones in top ten.      I've already slotted a Frasier Fir for Christmas.   Looking for 2 more.  Was thinking that old Apple Jack and Peel and received a bottle from RE and it smells wonderful.    Still thinking but I know I sold Yankee's Christmas Cookie extremely well.  Sold Aromatique "Smell of Christmas" for years.  Haven't noticed a dupe for this.

Any thoughts here?

Lolol @ the comments. 

I love apple jack jack and peel, but none of my people seem to. maybe it’s a dated scent? Dunno.  It’ can be a tough one to wick but when achieved yummo.