Suppliers are really irking me right now.

bfroberts

On 4/22/2019 at 10:13 AM, MilosCandles said:

Yes worked out for amazon, and the convenience to the customer,  BUT I charge up to 20% more on Amazon than I do on my website and I know that is true for many others as well.  The average consumer just doesn't realize. 

The average consumer doesn't understand or realize a lot of things. Some think FREE shipping is free. They don't understand bad things happen to good people. For example, when I sold carpet for Sears, the truck carrying a customer's roll crashed and burned between Dalton, Georgia, and Memphis. The driver was killed, and all the goods on board were destroyed.  When I called the customer and told them about the tragic event, his response was: "Does this mean I'm not getting my carpet in before Christmas"? Then he began yelling. He didn't care that the driver had died and that his loved ones were broken-hearted and crushed. This guy just wanted his stuff, and he wanted it right then.

• Sad 3

On 4/30/2019 at 7:25 PM, Quentin said:

The average consumer doesn't understand or realize a lot of things. Some think FREE shipping is free. They don't understand bad things happen to good people. For example, when I sold carpet for Sears, the truck carrying a customer's roll crashed and burned between Dalton, Georgia, and Memphis. The driver was killed, and all the goods on board were destroyed.  When I called the customer and told them about the tragic event, his response was: "Does this mean I'm not getting my carpet in before Christmas"? Then he began yelling. He didn't care that the driver had died and that his loved ones were broken-hearted and crushed. This guy just wanted his stuff, and he wanted it right then.

Gadz! some people are so incredibly disgusting and inhumane!