Drunken Pumpkin Lonestar

Daisymay66

21 hours ago, Marleigha said:

@Sebleo Thank you so much!  Hmm... so would you say that it maybe smells kinda similar to Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar?  Because squash and sweet potato are similar I think right?  Lol Excuse me while I have an airhead moment.  😂.  Or would you say it’s more of like a FO that’s more pumpkin guts?  

I would say more like pumpkin guts!

• Like 1

@Marleigha @Belinda @Sebleo

I don’t think it is sweet potato/brown sugar. Altho I’ve never smelled that FO — butternut pumpkin doesn’t smell that sweet to me. As sebleo said — the “warm” notes are definitely in the background. And most pumpkin FO have more prominent warm/sugar notes than I get with butternut pumpkin.  

• Like 2

On 10/3/2019 at 3:30 PM, The Candle Nook said:

@Marleigha @Belinda @Sebleo

I don’t think it is sweet potato/brown sugar. Altho I’ve never smelled that FO — butternut pumpkin doesn’t smell that sweet to me. As sebleo said — the “warm” notes are definitely in the background. And most pumpkin FO have more prominent warm/sugar notes than I get with butternut pumpkin.  

Thank you so much @The Candle Nook I appreciate your input.  I will certainly be testing that one out.  Hopefully sooner than later.  Thanks again!  😇