Aroma beads

kissluck@18

Hi I'm new to making aroma beads and have ordered from buy it ship it & aroma beads online. My scents aren't very strong or lasting as long as I'd like. Where do you order beads from and how long do they last you? I was thinking about ordering from Cajun candles because the site says they absorb 40% of the fragrance oil. Also where do y'all order fragrance oil from? Who has ordered from PlasticPellets4fun? I need help and your opinions 

There's been some discussion on here lately about aroma beads not working as well as they used to.  

I am currently using up a bag from cajun and they are working fine. I've had no problems with fading scent.  But, this is an OLD bag, so I can't say how the quality is nowadays. 

Below is a link to one of the threads about aroma beads.  

• 1 month later...
On 2/23/2019 at 11:32 AM, kissluck@18 said:

Hi I'm new to making aroma beads and have ordered from buy it ship it & aroma beads online. My scents aren't very strong or lasting as long as I'd like. Where do you order beads from and how long do they last you? I was thinking about ordering from Cajun candles because the site says they absorb 40% of the fragrance oil. Also where do y'all order fragrance oil from? Who has ordered from PlasticPellets4fun? I need help and your opinions 

I quit ordering from Aroma beads online and Buy It ship it when they changed their beads. Don't order Cajun's either. They are bigger beads and don't soak up as well as the small beads. Plastic Pellets 4 Fun are great! So are NG's and BCN's beads. I believe the ones from Lone Star are the smaller beads too but I haven't tried them.

• Like 1

I used Cajun's for years, mostly because of shipping but recently switched to Plastic Pellets4fun premium beads.  I can't believe the difference.  I never could get the Cajun beads to absorb a large amount of fragrance without waiting 2 weeks.  Plastic Pellets 4 fun, 2 days at most but you have to constantly shake them because they absorb so fast and the colors are very rich.  Since they offer free shipping the cost is about the same for me.   I go through about 50 lbs a month so they have definitely made my job easier.

• Like 1

Thank you ladies I finally tried a 3lb bag of beads from PlasticPellets4Fun and I really liked them the only thing I didn’t like was that they were so small but once baked they were quite pretty and my colors looked a bit brighter. I just don’t know how long they last yet haven’t tested that yet. My Cajun beads did last a whole month throwing off scent but they do take a while to soak up the fo. I mixed both beads for my last order and liked the results. If I could find a bead like PlasticPellets4Fun that was the same size as Cajun and have both things I liked about both that would be great.