Best Fragrance Vendors for Soy?

aptommo

1 hour ago, aptommo said:

I also noticed that Candlewic has the max FO for the EcoSoya PB at 12% where Candle Science has it listed at max 6%. Not sure which to go by on that.

I'm not familiar with that particular wax but I would go buy where I purchased it from and also goes back to testing 😂😂😂  you could also call or email the manufacturer 

I have tried Candle Science, Lone Star Candles and Sweet Cakes. I read through the reviews on their respective websites, and searched the CS forum to help me make my selections. I have found really great scented fragrance oils from these 3 vendors for soy and coco-soy blended candles that put off good hot throws with my candles. I love, love Amber Noir from Candle Science. Very rich smelling amber with sandlewood undertones. 

• Like 1

I'm fairly new to suppliers. So many it's hard to decide! I've gotten some great ones from Just Scent, liking the few I've tried from Fragrance Buddy.  Both have pretty good prices. Those are pretty good choices IMO for value and strength.  

Best deal for me on Ecosoya PB I'm nervously trying for tarts was at Cierra Candles.  I remember reading the different recommendations too.  I think I went to NGI  (manufacturer) to consult what thier info said.  I think 12% would be the max.  Anyway, I settled on starting at 10% and have had a great CT and decent hot throw for melts. But they're still curing. These are the first whole batches I've made.  I'm interested in what you think of the current Ecosoya PB.  

Edited by Jenni Wix
Spelling