Bitter Creek North recommendations?

katmeltswax

Hey Kat, check out this thread, lots of great suggestions!

I have about a half dozen fragrances in my cart that I haven't tried yet, I'm just hoping I can get together enough funds to order before fall is over, lol. I really want to try their new Hemlock Forest!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sarah S said:

I have about a half dozen fragrances in my cart that I haven't tried yet, I'm just hoping I can get together enough funds to order before fall is over, lol. I really want to try their new Hemlock Forest!

HmmmmmHemlock Forest....very interesting.   I'll have to get that one.   Actually my next company to place a nice order with is Bittercreek...They have so many and I love their oils anyway.

Trappeur

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sarah S said:

Thanks & I did not see this earlier,

I will definitely check this out now.

I did see Hemlock Forest ,sounds so good for Halloween ,along with more new scents I noticed.

It sounds like BC has some really great oils. I also have to try Dreamweaver ,love the name too,or is it Dreamcatcher lol.

well either way ,I have to get this one . Thank you !!!! off to check oyr the thread on BC oils 😉

I know I am asking for it right ,

better get out my savings lol

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

HmmmmmHemlock Forest....very interesting.   I'll have to get that one.   Actually my next company to place a nice order with is Bittercreek...They have so many and I love their oils anyway.

Trappeur

Thanks Trapp ,I got a feeling I am in trouble now b/c I see soooo many I got to have . Hemlock Forest ,Dreamweaver & a hek of alot more kwim.

I am going to check out the other thread now ,so excited to place my first BC order .  

On 9/9/2018 at 7:46 PM, Trappeur said:

Yep Kat, that other thread lots posted what is good from Bittercreek.

I think I have a few more that I didn't put down.   I'll think for a bit.

Trappeur

Yes lmk what others you like 😉

I see so many already I want to try ,looking for a strong Pomegranite if you have a recommendation on this scent .

I have Pomegranite in my BC cart .

Northwoids Christmas sounds great too.

• Like 1