Shipping

safaripat

I think it's important to remember that companies offering free or very low shipping make up that cost somewhere. They aren't doing it out of the goodness of their hearts--they'd be going out of business left and right! 

Candle supplies are heavy and often oddly sized. Heavy, oddly sized stuff is expensive to ship. Just the way it is. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TallTayl said:

Ahre comes out pretty inexpensive per lb when ordering a bit more. 

Exactly.  That's the excuse I give myself for buying, say, 5 bottles of FO instead of just the 3 I need.  I add them all together including shipping, then divide by number of bottles ordered.  The more bottles I buy, the less they cost per pound that way.  :)  

• Thanks 1

Yes, it's relatively reasonable when ordering several pounds.  I would love to utilize them more, but it's just not cost effective for me. I've sourced a couple of oils I originally got from RE from other suppliers that have more reasonable shipping....Salty Sea Air, Sweet Pumpkin. I haven't found a replacement for that awesome Lemon Verbena though.  

2 hours ago, bfroberts said:

Yes, it's relatively reasonable when ordering several pounds.  I would love to utilize them more, but it's just not cost effective for me. I've sourced a couple of oils I originally got from RE from other suppliers that have more reasonable shipping....Salty Sea Air, Sweet Pumpkin. I haven't found a replacement for that awesome Lemon Verbena though.  

I haven't tried re's lemon verbena but Brambleberry's is very good!