It's taking everything I have to stay out of B&BW, so please distract me by telling me what Fall scents you've been working with?

Darbla

If I break down and just have to have something new, I may instead of spending money in B&BW, make that Essentials by Catalina order I've been looking at for months for some base shower gel, lotion, body cream, and body spray/perfume.  If I'm bound and determined to spend money, I think I'd be better off getting some ingredients like all this and making my own.  So please fill me in on your favorite Fall scents you've gotten lately, or whatever you're enjoying now, and maybe that will help keep me out of B&BW!

I think some of the appeal of B&BW is the cute labels (marketing really works!), but I don't even have a printer at home to rustle up something cute to slap on a plain jar or bottle.  Maybe I need to try decoupaging interesting pictures onto them......

Last time I was at a BBW  I noticed something:  none of the new scents were actually new. New names, new blends of old, but nothing really new.  Smelled the same scent in pretty much all of their new containers.  How many names for waffles can they use? 

• Haha 1

It's funny, I actually started making my own B&B stuff because BBW kept discontinuing the fragrances that I like. That was about 15 years ago. For a long, long time I would just buy the unscented bases and add my own fragrance, and I was really happy with that. I could still be tempted by the other companies like Aveda or Lush though.

These days, I like to make everything from scratch and I'm so much happier with the control I have over my products! Really, I'm never even tempted by other companies.

And guaranteed, every time, if I order a sample of a new BBW dupe, I am sorely disappointed. Same with Yankee dupes. They all smell the same, and it's just not that great (IMO).

Play with your bases and your fragrances, it's going to turn out so much better than that tired old factory produced stuff! Have you done anything with the Baby Soft dupe yet? I put mine in some lotion and it smells fantastic!

I like the idea of decoupage to fancy up the packages!

Depends on how many continents they decide to take their customers to on the waffles lol! 

I still like Pink Chiffon and it's available out there and old. 

The champagne apple honey one might be of interest but maybe that's just Vermont honey apple with champagne added to it. Apparently I haven't been in a B&BW for a while or I might have recognized some of these.