Blackstrap molasses a blend?

Trappeur

Aztec has blackstrap molasses with great reviews.  I've been wanting to get this scent like forever.  Would it be better to do a blend with this or leave it as it is?   It's more like a prim scent which an account I have I think she would love, but I don't know what to do?   Maybe blend with a cookie?

Trappeur

• Like 1

Ok, that sounds like a plan...

Barbara, I got my Flaming order sitting down at the barn with the chocolate amber in it....I'm headed that way as soon as the rain lets up so I can put the boxes of wax in my truck....I can't wait and am going to get those candles made!   I'm ordering labels right now.  Guess I will just leave it as the name; Chocolate Amber.  Imagine that...ordering labels and I haven't even tested it yet?  Geesh!  Well, I have high hopes because you love it....

Trappeur

22 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Aztec has blackstrap molasses with great reviews.  I've been wanting to get this scent like forever.  Would it be better to do a blend with this or leave it as it is?   It's more like a prim scent which an account I have I think she would love, but I don't know what to do?   Maybe blend with a cookie?

Trappeur

It's a good sweet scent for sure !  Perfect for blends or as is .