Blueberry?

mommyof1

I have several people wanting a blueberry scent and I am having a hard time finding what they are looking for. I guess H.I. used to have a blueberry candle that is no longer carried and that scent (or something similar) is what they are wanting. Does anyone have any recommendations for a STRONG blueberry that is not heavy on the "bakery"? This is what I have tried so far, and none of them is what they are wanting:

Blueberry (ICS)

Blueberry Cheesecake (ICS)

Blueberry Muffins (ICS)

Blueberry Freesia (ICS)

Blueberry Muffin (Peak)

Blueberry Cheesecake (JS)

My Mama's Blueberry Cobbler (JS)

If there weren't so many of them wanting this, I would tell them to forget it!

BCS has a Blueberry Patch that is really nice and no bakery to it. They also a plain blueberry that is really great too. The Patch has a bit of an earth smell in the background, so it smells like you're standing in a blueberry patch outside. The regular blueberry is just a good straight blueberry. HTH :)

• 1 month later...

Just got a request for a Blueberry Honeysuckle scent. Wholesale customer said she has had this scent from another candle company and it sold great. Well,I've never head of the combo but said I would look. I have Honeysuckle from BG so thought I would mix. Also need a blueberry for embeds so bring it on Grumpy, I mean Guppy, geessee.

I have been using Blueberry Burst from KY. Personally, I do not think it smells "true" but those who requested a good blueberry fell in love with it. They preferred KY's over BCN's Blueberry. I never tried the Blueberry Patch as I did not think it would be what they were looking for.

I have been using Blueberry Burst from KY. Personally, I do not think it smells "true" but those who requested a good blueberry fell in love with it. They preferred KY's over BCN's Blueberry. I never tried the Blueberry Patch as I did not think it would be what they were looking for.

BC Blueberry Patch is definitely not a straight blueberry. It has a really earthy/dirt scent to it, so it smells like you are outside in the patch. It's great, but not for a plain blueberry.

I'll have to try Blueberry burst from KY. I have a blueberry cobbler, but not plain blueberry yet.

Just tried KY's blueberry and it isn't what I was looking for. Smelled more like candy to me. Want a real berry smell.

Yeah, I didn't think it smelled like a real blueberry smell either. Wasn't quite sure what it smelled like to me, but there is a "sweetness" to it. I might have to try CC's... just not really wanting to add yet another supplier, lol

KY's Blueberry Burst smells a lot like BNL's Blueberry Verbena or Fragrance Oil Heaven's Blueberry Lemon Verbena (OOB). I use BNL's Blueberry Verbena (probably not much longer -- don't see it on BCN's list) and have poured KY's Blueberry Burst (have not yet burned it). The cold throw of KY's smells VERY close to BNL's Blueberry Verbena -- to me anyway. It may be just a little softer than BNL's. I like the smell, but I would like to find just a straight blueberry smell too.