Has anyone tried these amber Ball jars yet?!!

In my search for a stunning new container I stumbled on these gorgeous amber Ball 16 oz jars at Walmart and Target---LOVE THEM!!!  Walmart had these one piece decorative lids to go with them so I'm all set and I can source them locally in the multitude of Walmart stores.  Has anyone tried these yet?  I can't wait to pour a candle in this beauty :yay:IMG_4348.JPG.221338f4624796588bf89ee83acc6ab3.JPGIMG_4350.JPG.1819ee75727bcfb91d475ae30bd86d23.JPG

Aren't they beautiful!  I've made them up already and bought the 32oz quart jars too and poured into them.....my oh my, they are stunning.

I tied burlap around the neck and put a sprig of eucalyptis under the burlap and wow......I'll put up a picture.

Trappeur

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Aren't they beautiful!  I've made them up already and bought the 32oz quart jars too and poured into them.....my oh my, they are stunning.

I tied burlap around the neck and put a sprig of eucalyptis under the burlap and wow......I'll put up a picture.

Trappeur

Cool!  I'd love to see a picture!  You always have the best packaging :)     

16 hours ago, GoldieMN said:

I'd be interested in how much wax is left in the bottom after the wick is spent. 

GoldieMN

Goldie, I've done a jar in 2 cd 4's, 1 in 2 cd 5's and 1 cd 20.

The 2 5's are doing very very nicely and of course they burn a little faster than 1 cd 20, though the cd 20 I feel is a little bit more safer....I'll let you know after the burn is completed.  But I'm loving both.  The 2 5's clean the jar beautiful with no wasted wax on the bottom.   The cd 20 I'm almost to the end and it is not as clean as the 2 5's....but not bad!

Trappeur

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, lightmyfire said:

Cool!  I'd love to see a picture!  You always have the best packaging :)     

Aaahhh...you are so sweet Lightmyfire....  Well, to be quite honest, they really turned out so beautiful.  I made a few for a  prim shop I sell to and she is test burning them for me as well as myself and she is just loving the look.  It so fits this shop with all primitives, furniture etc.....I'll get some pictures up in the next day or so.

Trappeur

• Thanks 1

On 7/1/2018 at 11:01 AM, Trappeur said:

Aaahhh...you are so sweet Lightmyfire....  Well, to be quite honest, they really turned out so beautiful.  I made a few for a  prim shop I sell to and she is test burning them for me as well as myself and she is just loving the look.  It so fits this shop with all primitives, furniture etc.....I'll get some pictures up in the next day or so.

Trappeur

any pics available yet?  I'd love to see!