General Wax Has Pumpkin Spice on Sale!

Hopie

Their sale price is just $10 per pound! I have never smelled it before, so I took a chance and ordered one for the upcoming fall sales. Has anyone tried their Pumpkin Spice? I needed to find a new larger jar, so I went there looking for those when I came across the sale price. :)

16 hours ago, Hopie said:

Their sale price is just $10 per pound! I have never smelled it before, so I took a chance and ordered one for the upcoming fall sales. Has anyone tried their Pumpkin Spice? I needed to find a new larger jar, so I went there looking for those when I came across the sale price. :)

I haven't but I'll definitely place an order. I can always use it as a mixer if it's not that great.
Have you ordered any other scents from them ?

Nope, it's my first ever order with them. I figured I'd save money on jars and wax since they are only one state away. Figured if I like the scent, I'll have time to get it tested by October. If it's good, I'll consider ordering more scents from them in the future.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Hopie said:

Nope, it's my first ever order with them. I figured I'd save money on jars and wax since they are only one state away. Figured if I like the scent, I'll have time to get it tested by October. If it's good, I'll consider ordering more scents from them in the future.

If you are looking for best price on shipping Candlescience ships from Reno.  I am in Northern Cal and usually get my jars and wax from them.

Haven't tried that one but most of the scents I've tried from them are good and strong in soy.  I don't order too many anymore because they discontinued some of my favs.  It's sad really because I stop there for wax when I head South.  I really need to try some of their newer scents next stop.

Yes, they don't have a huge selection of oils, I was browsing through it when I saw the sale, and for that price, I decided I'd give it a try. I'll report back here when I receive it, and let you all know if it passes the sniff test :)

• Like 1

it's here! I like the scent, seems strong. Good name for it, a bit of pumpkin, and spices. So far, I like it. I'll pour it in some wax and see how it throws....

• Thanks 1

...whole place smells reeeeally spicy! I like it! Poured a large jar with it....now to cure it 2 weeks and do a test burn. If you like spicy, give it a try, it's NOT  mild or mellow pumpkin scent :)

• Like 2