Best lavender chamomile FO?

So I have gotten into the habit of checking out the candle aisle at TJ Maxx and Marshalls because I love to look at all the containers and smell the scent combos.  I picked up a little $2.99 candle in a pretty purple jar because I wanted to match the scent combo of lavender/chamomile--it's fabulous.  I'm looking for suggestions for this premixed combo (I saw that CS carries one but buyers describe it as "powdery"--that's not what I'm looking for) or should I blend the separate FO's myself for a better outcome?  If you have done either or both of these I'd love to get your insight!! 

I really like the Lavender Chamomile from Candle Source.  It smells just like  the Johnson and Johnson bedtime bath products.  I also love Bulk Apothecary's version too...smells more like an essential oil blend.  Candle source is definitely more cost effective.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

IMO... The absolute best Lavender Chamomile is from JS.  I do not have Lavender Chamomile from CS, but I have tried the one from RE as well as a few others and just LOVE the strength and powerful scent throw of the one from JS.  HTH!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Marleigha said:

IMO... The absolute best Lavender Chamomile is from JS.  I do not have Lavender Chamomile from CS, but I have tried the one from RE as well as a few others and just LOVE the strength and powerful scent throw of the one from JS.  HTH!  

Thanks for the info!  I have ordered from JS a few times but their shipping is crazy high for me.  Ugh *shudder*

On 6/12/2018 at 11:05 AM, soshiegirl said:

I really like the Lavender Chamomile from Candle Source.  It smells just like  the Johnson and Johnson bedtime bath products.  I also love Bulk Apothecary's version too...smells more like an essential oil blend.  Candle source is definitely more cost effective.

I just received a pound of Lavender Chamomile from Bulk Apothecary and it is FABULOUS!!  You were right on when you said it smells like an essential oil blend.  Can't wait to get it in some wax.  Thanks again @soshiegirl   :bow:    And yes it was $$ but so worth it; I took advantage of their sale.

Edited by Scented
  • Like 1

On 6/23/2018 at 2:17 PM, lightmyfire said:

Thanks for the info!  I have ordered from JS a few times but their shipping is crazy high for me.  Ugh *shudder*

Oh wow!  I'm sorry to hear that.  I'm also in Ohio about 4 hours from JS and their shipping has always been very reasonable.  Last order I placed with JS, I think I got about 23 pounds of Fragrance Oil and a sample of their JS 50/50 wax and my shipping was only $17 ISH.   This is actually the first I've heard about them having high shipping.  In any event,  I do see that you received a pound of Lavender Chamomile from BA and was happy with it.  So that's wonderful to hear.   Mission accomplished 😇