FC Coconut Creme

lightmyfire

I finally got around to making some melts yesterday using the sample of Coconut Creme that FC sent me with my last order.  Holy cow---it's fabulous!!!  It smells just like a creamy coconut dessert without being too foody and not too sweet.  It's really fantastic and so far the CT is right on.  I highly recommend :yay:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, lightmyfire said:

ooooooh yes!  I do have their Chai!!!  Excellent idea!! Do you do 1/2 and 1/2?

I do a little more Chai than coconut, but I don't want a super coconut-y fragrance, you could start at 50/50 and adjust how you like! 😄

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Sarah S said:

I love that one too! I have used it as a blender a lot! Do you have FC's Chai? They are bliss together!

What do you call that blend?  Coconut Chai?  I have Chai from FC and Creamy Coconut from Nature's Garden, so I might try that.

3 hours ago, GailC said:

What do you call that blend?  Coconut Chai?  I have Chai from FC and Creamy Coconut from Nature's Garden, so I might try that.

Yep, just Coconut Chai! That's a just for me blend, so I didn't bother to think of a cute name. I think Creamy Chai would work well too!

• Like 1

I'm ordering the Coconut Creme now.....and am going to try this blend...sounds so good and I love love Chai anyways to begin with.  Actually I rename my Cha to Cinnamon Chai since it is heavy on the cinnamon.

Thanks for the idea!:)

Trappeur

Can't believe I never ordered this as I have just about all their oils.

Here is Flamings description for the ones who are interested like me!

Coconut Creme Fragrance Oil

Fresh grated coconut is perfectly balanced with a rich accord of creamed custard to create the signature of this scent. Hints of toasted pastry and a smooth vanilla bean background complete the summer dessert creation.

Notes:

• Top – fruity, buttery
  • Middle – coconut, creamy custard
  • Bottom - pastry, vanilla