Tequilla Lime : Cut Pic Added

Grumpy Girl

Okay, last one for the night.

Scented ICS Tequilla Lime and swirled with green mica and green oxide. I had to try out the Target mold again.

teqlime.jpg

** Cut Pics

I hope the colors morph back to all green again. The white spots are from the light above my kitchen table reflecting in the soap. I'm a noob... overlook my photography skills as I have a cheapo camera. ;)

limecut.jpg

(All that attempted swirl for nothing. These are morphing to a rich brown with no chance of a return to green. They smell awesome though!)

Aww, thanks guys! I could just hope to be as good as some of you are one of these days. I get my inspiration from you along with my natural mad scientist tendency's for destruction.

I just wish the colors would stay truer and closer to the colors in the mold before gel. I noticed when I got home from work tonight and cut into this one that it had a bit of tan around the edges. It does have a sweet smell to it, and I hope it's not due to vanilla. I hope the beige is due to the color after gelling. Reguardless the smell will knock you out of the room, it's awesome! Between the MP swap soaps sitting in here and my curing rack I don't want to leave my office.

I updated the first post with a picture of the cut bar.

Nice Grumpy! Dang, now I'm itching to soap Sweetcakes Lime Margarita - I swear I salivate every time I sniff it oob! Maybe I'll have to start a cocktail/drink scented soap/b&b swap when I finally make them. Have I mentioned that I'm ready from Spring???

I made another batch of this tonight for a friend who wants the entire log for himself. I really wish it would stay this color, minus the brown edges. Within three days it's a lovely shade of caramel and within five it's coffee colored. Smells great though. I need to find a tequilla lime FO or the equivilent that doesn't discolor and smells this good.

tequillalime2.jpg