Ginger Lime, Days of Xmas, Spruce & Citrus & Relaxing FO

onehorsegirl

Hello...I rarely post and mostly read but, I just cannot find some fragrance oils that a Candle Co. I used to be a Distributor for back in the early 2000/2005 time.  I thought some of you might know where I can get any of them or know what the actual name of the Fragrance Oil is actually called?  Looking for: Ginger Lime, Days of Xmas, Spruce & Citrus, Relaxing and Vanilla Orchid (Pillow Talk)?  I am sure there are more but I have found most of the ones I liked.  I am assuming I cannot name the AZ Co. on here.  ANY help will be appreciated. TYVM 

33 minutes ago, onehorsegirl said:

Hello...I rarely post and mostly read but, I just cannot find some fragrance oils that a Candle Co. I used to be a Distributor for back in the early 2000/2005 time.  I thought some of you might know where I can get any of them or know what the actual name of the Fragrance Oil is actually called?  Looking for: Ginger Lime, Days of Xmas, Spruce & Citrus, Relaxing and Vanilla Orchid (Pillow Talk)?  I am sure there are more but I have found most of the ones I liked.  I am assuming I cannot name the AZ Co. on here.  ANY help will be appreciated. TYVM 

Have your tried googling the names in quotes?  For instance I googled "ginger lime" fragrance oil  and had several suppliers come up who carry a Ginger Lime.  Not sure which 'type' you are looking for.  I found a YC type, then saw that Gold Canyon also used to carry a Ginger Lime.

Here's just one link:

https://www.naturesgardencandles.com/ginger-lime-fragrance-oil

• Like 1

Hi grama....TYVM it sounds familiar but I will look again.  Gold Canyons is the scent I am looking for.  I remember I used to think it smelled like the Lime Fruit Striped gum :)  For now, I get by with Lime Cooler . Thanks again.  I looked and saw a review someone posted stated it is exactly like gold canyons!  TYVM

• Like 1