Are Any of These Worth Trying from TCS?

glasllyn

I like many oils from TCS and just placed a order for some more samplers .I have never tried any on your list ,sound good thou .Hit & Miss is right .I find when you get a good one ,it is a great find .Some I have had great luck with are Cranberry Chutney super strong ,Italian Creme cake love ,Apricot,Monkey Bombs awesome , Chocolate covered Cherry,Spearmint, Pear Bellini.I did sample Christmas Jingle ,it is mostly a spearmint smell .I like their Christmas Eve also. I order the grade A oils ,a lil bit higher cost .I also love the First Bloom & Angel Whispers oil.I am excited to receive the samplers I just ordered recently.I placed the order yesterday for Neverland,Zen Garden, Mid Summer Night,Secret Waterfall,Dreamy Sumner Nights , Dancing Waters, Hydrangea, Fruit Punch along with a few more .I always buy in samplers of 4 to get the free deal ,test first before purchasing the pound bottles .I chose Cinnamon Sugar for the free pound after spending the $100 .I threw in some wax to get the deal .I hope to have some winners with the ones I chose .TCS is same as most some oils are wonderful ,some just not so good kwim.I definitely do like many of their oils in my wax . I definitely recommend Pear Bellini if you like pear scents ,great scent imo. Hope you get some winners 😀Lol me to with this recent purchase .

@katmeltswax, let us know what you think about your new samples.

I am thinking about ordering the Country sampler. 10 for $14.99.  I have a County candle line and these would be perfect.

I have ordered a few regular priced FO's from the Candlemaker's Store through the years.  I wish they offered more free choices with $100 order. I already have most of them. since  I buy so much wax and jars from them, usually when I have the chance to drive over to Ohio and pick it up.

My favorites from them are Snow Cream (smells like a butter mint to me) and Bamboo Rainforest.  Freesia is nice for a floral.  I bought that years ago, and need to use it again.  Pink Sands is good too.

I've not been impressed with many of their specials that I bought without smelling first.  But when I drive over there, they have the specials available to sniff and buy in their "store" so I bought several the last couple of times I was there.  Haven't put any in wax yet though.  I was just smelling some of them today and need to try a few.  Bergamot, Cotton Candy, and Country Clothesline all smell really good OOB. Oh and Maple Butter Cheesecake.

• Like 1

I will let you know on the ones I ordered .Darn I was going to get the Cotton Candy and forgot this one.I am still on the hunt for a good strong Cotton candy .Tried to blend my own ,did not turn out so well lol.Mine smelled more like Strawberry and peach . I do have Just Scent CC on order .I remember Belinda saying how good this one was from Just Scent .I tried Candlescience also ,was not to great in my wax .It had a cherry syrup aroma to my nose idk .I will eventually try CMS if the Just scent does not work out .I get many request for Cotton candy .This scent seems to be popular ,just a bit on the lighter side for me so far with testing.