Best high end fragrance oil company

Galenr3393

There are many companies.  There will be hit and misses from most of them.  It's a matter of finding what you want and testing them.  Also, if you read some of the post on here there are many many recommendations.    Most people don't purchase from just one place as there has been a run on businesses going out of business.

• Like 4

Galen, the best thing you can do is go to the title on this forum called "Frangrance Discussion" and you will find the answers to your question of who has the best fragrance oils.  Your question someone asks this every day here so this is a repetitive question and not to be mean or anything, but  you need to read all the subtitles under that post as there are hundreds.  Everyone wants amazing smelling and long lasting fragrance oils as you have stated that you are looking for and there is no real answer as every oil performs differently in all different wax applications of what ever wax you use.  What is good for one person may or may not be good for you.  That is why you have to order samples and test test test..... There is also the section that lists there right under the "Fragrance Discussion" of all candle suppliers.  Go to the different suppliers and click on the oils you are interested in and you can also read up on the reviews of that oil.  There are tons of fabulous candle suppliers out there we all use.  As Shari said, there are many great companies out there.  

Trappeur

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Shari said:

There will be hit and misses from most of them.

^ This, for real. 

Thinking of the companies I order from (mostly bramble berry, bulk apothecary, nature's garden, rustic escentuals and recently now wholesale supplies plus), they all have some FO's that I have tried and thought were blegh, or they smelled nice but were faint or faded down fast or faded into a soapy smell, yet they also all have some that I have tried and been very impressed with. 

Not sure what you are going to make with your FO's, either, OP but sometimes they are tricky things, too. Bulk apothecary FO's are usually very strong for me in the solid perfumes that I wear, but even just recently on here someone tried their FO's and reported that the throw in candles was too weak. Similarly I have tried some FO's that had rave reviews for candles and such, but when I tried them in solid perfume, they were just way too faint and faded away in less than half an hour.

The sampling phase is kinda exciting and sucks at the same time, due to all the shipping costs, but worth it IMO. Then once you know what works well for you and what you like, you can just only order those ones in bulk to save money. Definitely order samples first, though, I have some large bottles of FO in the basement that I should have ordered samples first, and now they will just stay there until I'm dead probably lol. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Galen, the best thing you can do is go to the title on this forum called "Frangrance Discussion" and you will find the answers to your question of who has the best fragrance oils.  Your question someone asks this every day here so this is a repetitive question and not to be mean or anything, but  you need to read all the subtitles under that post as there are hundreds.  Everyone wants amazing smelling and long lasting fragrance oils as you have stated that you are looking for and there is no real answer as every oil performs differently in all different wax applications of what ever wax you use.  What is good for one person may or may not be good for you.  That is why you have to order samples and test test test..... There is also the section that lists there right under the "Fragrance Discussion" of all candle suppliers.  Go to the different suppliers and click on the oils you are interested in and you can also read up on the reviews of that oil.  There are tons of fabulous candle suppliers out there we all use.  As Shari said, there are many great companies out there.  

Trappeur

Yes!! Can we make this a banner or something? 😁

2 hours ago, NaughtyNancy said:

Definitely order samples first, though, I have some large bottles of FO in the basement that I should have ordered samples first, and now they will just stay there until I'm dead probably lol. 

Right?? I'm always suckered in by the price per oz, and then I'm stuck with a pound of the most horrid smelling stuff ever!

There's a great thread on the WTF was I thinking? fragrances around here somewhere. 😆 

And the terrible ones are always the super strong ones for me!

Well Sarah before you kick the bucket or I do, go post them in the wanted section?    lol......There just might be some I just might like.....Matter of fact I need to do that myself with all the ones I can't stand.....

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Haha 2