alabaster' F.O.s

Mr. G

I use J223 and soy and these are the best I have found from Alabaster. Have used them for years. Their liquid dyes are great too...especially the white and the teal and the red.

Birthday Cake - Great - Best Seller

Sage & Citrus - Strong

Blueberry Pie - strong oil and my favorite. You may want to cut back on this one for blending purposes....but the soy should soak it up. Just stir,stir,stir. this is also a best seller

Kudzu - Strong - kinda grape smell

Cranberry Spice - excellent - Best Seller and the best around

Lemon Drops - Strong...

Pie Crust - wonderful

Dickens Christmas - Best Seller

The only FO I use from Alabaster is "Love Spell". I had gotten some off the classifieds and to me it smelled just as good as Peak's version ........ just the shipping is much cheaper to me. I don't use the wax you are talking about, but I have noticed that the Peak's Love Spell has a stronger cold throw than Alabaster.

I use three FO's from them so far:

Mulled Cider -- Excellent (same as Gold Canyon's mulled cider). Strong in paraffin and soy

Cranberry Spice -- very good. I got a better throw with this one than with BCN's and some others. Great throw in soy. I have not tested it yet in paraffin.

Spcied Apple Pecan -- love this scent. Medium strong throw -- not a blow you out of the house but nice. I have only used it in paraffin. I tested it once in soy but need to test it again.

I have a lot more samples to test.

~Holly

I've only tested a few and nothing really rocked my boat. The kudzu is strong, but I can't sell it. Smells just like "grape" to everyone and I guess they're not looking for a grape scented candle. LOL

I use 4630 (no soy) and can recommend some great oils from other vendors! LOL

Well here ya go. I have quite a few that I'd sell ya if you wanted to try them lol!

I thought their peach, magnolia, raspberry smelled like a wine cooler. Their red hot cinnamon wasn't that bad nor is their Drakkar, but I've gone away from using them for a variety of reasons.