The candle makers store fragrance oils

Galenr3393

I have tried a couple of the FOs from recommendations off this board.  Pumpkin Hollow is pretty good.  I use Bahama Breeze that is supposed to be a dupe of the Yankee version but it seems just a little bit off to me but it is close enough.  I named it something else anyway.  I use it for air fresheners.

I am sure you will get other comments to help you out.

I like CMS Campfire S'mores ,Italian creme cake another strong one ,along with Angel whispers compare to Glade .I have had good luck with their cranberry cobbler ,spearmint, chocolate covered cherry & Yankee version Christmas on the beach love .I think most are very good .Keep in mind most every company has some hit & miss scents .I like CMS intro prices on New scents Yankee ,Bath body Works etc. .

There are a lot of threads on here about The Candlemaker's Store and their FOs (especially about their lack of descriptions). As a company, they are great and have some great quality items. Some of their FOs, however, are waaaaaay off. I use many of theirs and have been happy with most, but the ones that were duds were BIG TIME duds and that was most of the BBW dupes I've tried.