In a pickle---need jar help for big order! Please help!

Hi all!  So in the last week we got 3 HUGE orders (2 new wholesale accounts, 1 for a corporate party)!  GREAT NEWS!  Our stock is nearly depleted and we're making candles like crazy.  Just went onto Aztec to order more jars (8 oz straight-sided flint jar) and they are out of stock until 2018, and looking for a new supplier for this jar.  HELP!  I would hate to have to re-test--switch jars--we won't have time to do that and fill our orders.   The reasons we love the Aztec jars are the low price, the continuous thread lid lines, and the matching lid (has a much nicer look than a lug/jelly jar lid).  Can anyone help me find a similar jar and similar lid?  I have our jar pictured below.  

IMG_0941new.jpg

11 hours ago, ellajoan said:

You are all awesome.  Fillmore for the win!!!!!!

While I'll be ordering from there, anyone have any good fo suggestions from there?  :)

Iced Lemon Biscotti!!! So good!

Their Patchouli is really close to the EO, if you like patch. 😁

Jars worked out perfectly, and I'm kind of in love with the fragrances I ordered.  DANG!  Another FO supplier!  So much for "limiting" them to 5.  Got the famed Iced Lemon Biscotti, Amaretto Tiramisu (oh my deliciousness!), and Lavender, Rosemary, and Sage.  All delightful--can't wait to get them in wax.  

• 7 months later...
On 11/1/2017 at 8:33 PM, ellajoan said:

You are all awesome.  Fillmore for the win!!!!!!

While I'll be ordering from there, anyone have any good fo suggestions from there?  :)

Are these the same jars as aztec’s or do they really hold 1 more ounce?