Candlewic, here I come!

Sarah S

On November 1, 2017 at 10:10 AM, katmeltswax said:

Sarah s, I have a bottle of Cw Pumkin Chai .I would be more than happy to send you some to sample .Let me know 😀

Oh my gosh, that is so kind of you to offer!

I am determined to plow my way through this pound of Flaming's Chai before I think about another, but if I don't get a chance to go back to Candlewic before then I might take you up on it!

Of course, pumpkin season will just be a memory by then I'm sure! 😆

6 minutes ago, Sarah S said:

Oh my gosh, that is so kind of you to offer!

I am determined to plow my way through this pound of Flaming's Chai before I think about another, but if I don't get a chance to go back to Candlewic before then I might take you up on it!

Of course, pumpkin season will just be a memory by then I'm sure! 😆

It seems Pumkin is always popular here in South,Tx .Let me know and I will get you a sample out asap.How is Flaming Chai ? I order alot of their oils ,never tried the Chai .I placed a order with Flaming today .I got Alpine Cheer ,Old town Christmas ,Amish harvest and Balsam fir .I chose Home for the Holidays for my free sample. Have you tried any of these ? Thank you for any info you can provide .Do you have a favorite of Flamings ,or any referrals to note ,thank you bunches .

12 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

It seems Pumkin is always popular here in South,Tx .Let me know and I will get you a sample out asap.How is Flaming Chai ? I order alot of their oils ,never tried the Chai .I placed a order with Flaming today .I got Alpine Cheer ,Old town Christmas ,Amish harvest and Balsam fir .I chose Home for the Holidays for my free sample. Have you tried any of these ? Thank you for any info you can provide .Do you have a favorite of Flamings ,or any referrals to note ,thank you bunches .

I only just started ordering from Flaming, but every FO I've gotten so far is a winner. I wanted to give them a try because my oldest daughter's favorite fragrance is Supernova, and so few suppliers carry that one. Their version is strong, and a great dupe for Lush's. I haven't put it in wax, so I have no idea if it's a good thrower, but it is wonderful in CP soap. Their dupe of Avobath is also fantastic in soap, but I am having issues with a fuel smell in candles. I'm going to go down in FO load to see if that helps, but those two I got primarily for soap anyway.

Their Chai is very spicy and not sweet at all. It is super strong! If you're looking for something that smells like a drink you'd get at Starbucks, this is not it, it is dark and exotic and bitter. I quite like it, but I'm thinking about getting their Coconut Cream to mix with it to make it a little sweeter.

I got their Golden Rum, and oh goodness, I love it! It smells like the stuff you'd risk life and limb to smuggle through customs!  😆

Its a great mixer!

I got the Alpine Cheer as a sample, I like it OOB! Haven't put it in wax yet, I'm planning on doing some tarts with it.

I've heard great things about their Amish Harvest.

@Trappeur uses them as one of her main suppliers I believe, I'm sure she could give you feedback on your fragrances! She has nothing but good things to say about Flaming, and that's another reason I wanted to give them a try. So far I am very pleased!

• Like 1

On 10/31/2017 at 2:22 PM, Sarah S said:

@Scented, the mohogany spice sounded like just my thing so I got that too. It is very intriguing OOB. I love unusual scents, thank you for that recommendation. It isn't soap safe is it?

I don't think it is, but they didn't exactly put their markers on anything. 

41 minutes ago, Scented said:

I don't think it is, but they didn't exactly put their markers on anything. 

Thanks, I think I'll send them an email and ask, I would really love to soap it.

I've been burning the test candle, oh wow!! So good! It's my new bedroom candle! 😏 Lol

• Like 1