Replacement Suggestions?

jfear

Hello everyone!

I am still mourning over the loss of Peak! It's just so devastating; I wish I had known it was coming. I would have stocked up with my favorite oils!

Anyway, my absolute hands down FAVORITE was their "Pumpkin Caramel Latte"; I have not been able to find one that is even close! Does anyone have any idea or suggestions as to where I could find a comparable version? I'm desperate.

Also of theirs that were stellar:

Birthday Cake

Twilight Woods

Caramel Apple

Who was Peak's supplier? And what did Peak do with all of their inventory? I would love some answers, thank you.

Keystone bought out Peak's remaining inventory.  Also there is a supplier here by the name of Julie who has some Peak clones for sale.  I'll go find these threads and shoot you a link.

Edited to add link:  

Here's another thread to check out:

Edited by Crafty1_AJ

Fear check Keystone Candle Supply, from what Ive read on here they'll be carrying Peaks original oils. Last time I checked they are in the process of shipping out 

phone orders, not sure if they're listed on their site yet ? How does their caramel apple throw ? You use paraffin right ??

57 minutes ago, Crafty1_AJ said:

Keystone bought out Peak's remaining inventory.  Also there is a supplier here by the name of Julie who has some Peak clones for sale.  I'll go find these threads and shoot you a link.

Edited to add link:  

Here's another thread to check out:

Oh my! Thank you so much for posting this! Made my day! I was having a hard time finding info. Bless you!!! 😘🖤

58 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

Get in touch with Keystone Candle Supply. They have just about finished unpacking three semis worth of Peak inventory. Call them and they will sell Peak fragrances o you prior to them being offered on their site.

Thank you SO much! I will do that!

45 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Fear check Keystone Candle Supply, from what Ive read on here they'll be carrying Peaks original oils. Last time I checked they are in the process of shipping out 

phone orders, not sure if they're listed on their site yet ? How does their caramel apple throw ? You use paraffin right ??

Thank you, I will check that out!

Oh my, their Caramel Apple was seriously the strongest fragrance oil in my library, and so good!!!! I would burn one 8oz jelly jar and it would throw through the whole house! Everyone loved it!

Edited by jfear