Volcano type

CHB

Hello! Wondering if anyone else has struggled to get a good hot throw with this scent. I've tried Cierra Candles Volcano and LS Fruit Slices (which to me smells like it) and while they both smell nice, the HT is lacking. Does anyone have any feedback/suggestions? Thanks! 

Candles. I use LX wicks with IGI 6006. Fragrance load 7%. The candles I poured had throw, just not great. The actual Volcano candle as found at Anthropologie is really strong... guess I was hoping for the same. 

3 hours ago, CHB said:

The actual Volcano candle as found at Anthropologie is really strong... guess I was hoping for the same. 

This is so strange---we have burned the Anthropologie Volcano candle and didn't think it had very good throw. And we were burning it in the bathroom.  Maybe we got a dud.

11 hours ago, Gsmakinsoap said:

This is so strange---we have burned the Anthropologie Volcano candle and didn't think it had very good throw. And we were burning it in the bathroom.  Maybe we got a dud.

I had the same experience. 

They have another brand of candles at Anthropologie  that are really nice . They have a pear & whipped cream that is so good 

I also like the Angel Food Cake 

and Expresso too. 

IMG_6408.JPG