Anyone tried The New RE FO's

Moonstar

Ah!  I found the new ones on the main page.  I only ordered one because my son and DIL requested it.  Bourbon & Brown Sugar.....one word.  EWWWWWWWW.

I didn't show my niece the name and asked her to smell it.  She said it smelled like her Dad on a Saturday night. :) So I guess you can definitely smell the booze.  My DIL said she couldn't smell any brown sugar OOB,  She wasn't impressed.

It just smelled sour to me.  But someone else might love it.

• Like 1

Lets see if I can recall by memory. Aspen Winter - Elderberry + Moss - Teakwood + coconut - Sandalwood + shea - Caramel Cafe - Gilded Amber 

I was in the process of checking out on the last day of the sale + then suddenly my cart disappeared lol !

1 minute ago, Moonstar said:

Lets see if I can recall by memory. Aspen Winter - Elderberry + Moss - Teakwood + coconut - Sandalwood + shea - Caramel Cafe - Gilded Amber 

I was in the process of checking out on the last day of the sale + then suddenly my cart disappeared lol !

Oh, the Caramel Cafe isn't listed now as a new one.  I ordered a 16 ounce bottle on that on faith and hope. :)  Because my son said the Beer Barrel Bourbon candle they smelled somewhere smelled like caramel coffee.  Sure glad I only ordered a sample of the Bourbon and Brown Sugar and 16 oz of the Caramel Cafe because it smells wonderful OOB.  Nice strong coffee smell with a hint of caramel.  Others who have sniffed the bottle like it too.

I haven't put it in wax yet because I'm testing a new jar so I can make layered candles.  I want to layer Caramel Cafe with Vanilla Hazelnut.   I have a sample of that and have to order a 16 oz bottle from Candlescience.  It never ends. :)

• Like 1

I made wax melts this past week with elderflower & moss but haven't tested it yet.  I'm just not crazy about the scent though.  I did test sea grass and sand dunes and like it. 

Edited by Shar
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shar said:

I made wax melts this past week with elderflower & moss but haven't tested it yet.  I'm just not crazy about the scent though.  I did test sea grass and sand dunes and like it. 

I really like sea grass and sand dunes.  Got a free sample a few months ago then ordered a 16 oz bottle

• Like 2

I only got samples of those during the sale. Aspen Winter is another that I poured but haven't tested yet.  I've been sick with a cold so my sniffer is not working great, I just smelled the melt,  pine and citrus notes mainly, medium scent strength. 

• Like 1