Winter Floral

ldunleav

• 4 weeks later...

The following scents from AromaHaven have been super popular for me during the holidays.

Christmas Bliss - FES BESTSELLER!! All the holiday flowers and the softest whisper of spices, with bottom notes of balsam and pine. Customer requests for this have been overwhelming, you all remember when FES carried it, and loved it year round! This is such a gorgeous, complex blend of greenery and flower essences. This candle fragrance oil is also a fantastic soap fragrance oil and works well as a year-round scent.

Christmas Fantasy - Smells like a combination of ribbon candy, spiced tea, a hint of cinnamon, and a flower shop at Christmas.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2017 at 6:49 PM, Moonstar said:

Bramble Berry had a winter gardenia. It's light on the gardenia and more on the mint and other notes. 

Geesh, just when I think I have ordered all the fragrances that people suggest, then here come more.....And from another supplier that I don't order that much from, though I have...My pockets are getting deeper and deeper and nowadays I'm only digging out pennies......:(

I'm gonna quit coming on the board here.  It's so darn addicting and I spend money I don't have on more fragrances that I just have to have to test or whatever and  too  I spend too much time lately here when I should be doing something else like digging another trench out in front of the house to keep the water from coming into the basement.  Can't believe I'm outside in this horrible downpour digging little trenches with a flashlight.  Ok, I vented....:(  Oh wow, I just got a notice from UPS....they delivered my new order from Flaming and another candle company and it's sitting in front of the shack down the road...gotta run and go get it....now that get's me undepressed...

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Geesh, just when I think I have ordered all the fragrances that people suggest, then here come more.....And from another supplier that I don't order that much from, though I have...My pockets are getting deeper and deeper and nowadays I'm only digging out pennies......:(

I'm gonna quit coming on the board here.  It's so darn addicting and I spend money I don't have on more fragrances that I just have to have to test or whatever and  too  I spend too much time lately here when I should be doing something else like digging another trench out in front of the house to keep the water from coming into the basement.  Can't believe I'm outside in this horrible downpour digging little trenches with a flashlight.  Ok, I vented....:(  Oh wow, I just got a notice from UPS....they delivered my new order from Flaming and another candle company and it's sitting in front of the shack down the road...gotta run and go get it....now that get's me undepressed...

Trappeur

Trapp I sent you about an ounce or so of the BB Winter Gardenia , don't you remember ? lol ! Maybe a month ago. Go look Im sure you'll find it in your stash :laugh2:

• Like 1