Peak Closed??

Does anyone know the deal with Peak Candle? Their supplies have been getting more and more limited, and now their website has been "closed" for the last few days. I really hope they are not closing for good. 

Jeremy

6 minutes ago, JeremyM said:

Does anyone know the deal with Peak Candle? Their supplies have been getting more and more limited, and now their website has been "closed" for the last few days. I really hope they are not closing for good. 

Jeremy

Yes, they are closed.  I posted a thread, this morning, with the FB message from Peak.  Search "Peak" and it should come up.

Goldie

I am sorry to hear about this and hope everything goes okay with him.  But it would be nice to know what he is doing with the inventory he has.  Tall Grass and Amish Harvest are going to be hard to replace for me.  

I will have check that out.  I don't order from there and I need another supplier like I need a hole in the head but you gotta do what you gotta do!  Thank you for the heads up on Brambleberry!

• 6 months later...