New pictures of new labels

Thought I would share some new labels and jars I've designed for some accounts I have.

Thanks for looking.....

Trappeur

Now this is an Italian mini 5oz jar.  I downsized my regular label to fit this mini jar.  The large quart 32oz jar is a biggun.  I added a vintagy hang tag also to the jar.  This account her logo is a bird in a nest and when I found this design, the background color of the greenish just matched her label on the jar and I thought just added a different type of touch.  I added a mint green ribbon to the hang tag.  I also sprayed the lids on the jar in a hammered gray.  These have been well received and she sells tons of the mini jars.  I never thought these mini jars would sell as much as they do.  And the newest fragrances I added to my line which have been so very very fast sellers are Southern Ice Tea, Cayman Calypso, Pineapple Cilantro (renamed to Island Pineapple), and Orange Dreamsicle (renamed to Dreamsicle

f0b10fc1-2912-4b3e-8b0b-1753366437b4.jpg

Another view

136d41d9-a757-497c-bba9-9ba58b264171.jpg

Another view

464d8aed-9ffa-4222-82af-9bf318116e17.jpg

This label is going on a 16oz salsa jar for the gift shop at the marina here.

This is an actual photo taken that she really liked.

Lake%20Blue%20Ridge%20Marina%201.jpg

I've been wanting to for a long time make a collection of odor elimanator candles to present to veterinarians and finally I have 2 appointments at 2 different vet clinics so I came up with this design.

Veterinarian%20Candle%20Woodland%20Spice

Vet%20candle%20in%20sparkling%20citrus_1

And this is Bart sleeping.....lol

This was one of those kodak moments that you hoped the animal would not move a muscle till you ran and grabbed your camera.....I was lucky....

CIMG9649.jpg

• Like 6